Still about a week out until our IVF start date.
Take my last BCP on Friday & start my Lupron shots on Friday, too.
Then next Wednesday, we head to Jax.
The following Friday, start stims.
Our kitchen has, like, exponentially progressed this past weekend. Not sure if it just seems like that to me since I prefer to see progress & now the tiling's done, the walls are pretty much primed, & the paint will be on the walls by tomorrow evening... so to me that equates to progress. Not like the boring stuff of subflooring, caulking corners, touching up walls, etc etc. Since we haven't had the appliances (washer, dryer, oven, fridge) in there for almost 3 wks, MIL is hoping to finish the paint soon... so the kitchen is more functional! And, once the wall paint is done, that leaves only painting the cabinet frame/base, hanging the cabinet doors (custom made by my MIL), & then putting up the shelves in the laundry area! Now it's rolling! Our kitchen may actually be put back together by T'giving. Which is already relieving!!
And I'm losing the dread I had last week associated with IVF. Just kind of exciting, anxious, eager... wanna get it over with mode! :) Cuz, ya know, then I'll know the outcome! Just over 5 wks until we'd know pos or neg.
Here's to a busy weekend with a couple of weeknights off to prepare for it. And my last unit test of the semester. Not looking forward to the crazy semester coming my way in January, but looking forward to getting closer to graduation! :)
Grateful Fest 2026
1 week ago

4 comments:
You definately sound like your head's in the game and ready to rock and roll. There are many ups and downs in the cycle but it will be out of your hands. I'm glad you've got the kitchen to focus on.
As for your comments, i am not doing the long lupron like you. So people don't do any lupron or bcps. I am not taking those so we have to wait for my body to cycle on its own. So no stress for your AF. :-) And I think I am only 4 days ahead of you now. That will be fun. Although I am not planning to transfer this cycle. Instead, test and freeze. I'll transfer another month. Like January. So you'll be 3 months ahead in your pregnancy!
heyyyyyyyyy.... why don't your posts appear in my blog list? i have your site in there. did you blog it from showing up?
hi there!
I'm cycling with you, except I'm already on Lupron, but start stimming on Thanksgiving.
I hope your kitchen is totally done by then. I guess it will be a good feeling to have that in place before you start your stims. :)
hi there!
I'm cycling with you, except I'm already on Lupron, but start stimming on Thanksgiving.
I hope your kitchen is totally done by then. I guess it will be a good feeling to have that in place before you start your stims. :)
Post a Comment