Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day One

About to take the shot, but wanted to post my day 1 photo... am I looking rough or what?! LOL This was right after we woke up & still in bed at 9:30am. It was so nice!



Just got back from CVS. I freaking am now officially addicted to the CVS Extra Bucks deals! I started with a $20 purchase that is a Christmas gift, bought make-up, gatorade (in prep for IVF stuff), cleansing towelettes, macadamia nuts, 2gigSD card, & a Soleil razor system plus 2 king-sized candy bars... for only $2 extra. Yay!

Getting up fairly early to hit up WM for Black Friday. Since we live about 30m out of town, we have a WM closer & will head there to get the couple of items I saw. Like some cheap jeans for Nick to work in & something else I can't even remember. Or maybe I'll just sleep in again!

We have mostly everything back in the kitchen, which means the guest room + office are mostly cleared out. I will be organizing the stuff into the kitchen the rest of the weekend & hopefully get all the Christmas stuff out, too! First things first & that means the kitchen done! :)

Hope you are all having a wonderful T'giving. Clio, I'm excited we'll be starting the same day! :)

3 comments:

Petrucia said...

So, how did it go?
I was very nervous last night. The folli.stim pen is much bigger than the syringe I was using before and it will take me a few shots to get used. I was so nervous I kept breathing hard and my tummy was moving with my breath as I injected. and then... it stung! for a little while. But, we are on our way!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Faith said...

Hooray for stims! They do sting a bit, but I just told myself that meant they were working :) Can't wait to see kitchen pics!

kylene said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog -- I am looking forward to hearing how your first IVF cycle goes. I'm also interested in hearing more about the fostering program!