Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Date Night

Since we headed over to Jax a couple of weekends ago (for the fertility seminar), we decided to head out to dinner the night before. I was reminded that Jax has a Maggiano's & add that to the $50 worth of gift cards we had... Made for a wonderfully stuff-ing dinner! And, since I signed up for the email news, we also got $10 off the meal!
Bought these shoes close to a year ago, but never had an outfit to match. Adorable & only $11! They didn't give any, though, so my feet hurt after the walk to the restaurant! :)
Here's the spinach & artichoke dip that I TORE up! It was so rich & yummy! I felt slightly awkward taking these pictures, but I'll never see those people again! :)
Since the family style meal was a better deal (since we wanted a salad + a side), we got the dessert, too! Nick couldn't stop that! :) The chocolate cake was freaking huge!

And a couple shots of us after dinner! :)

7 comments:

Faith said...

Very fun -- those shoes are too cute!

Josée Martens said...

Woah does that food look good. I want that dip and that cake. I am so hungry now.

MRS. ERIN SMITH said...

You look beautiful!
Hope you had fun!!!

E

Virginia said...

$11 shoes with heels are bound to hurt. But they sure do look cute.

'Murgdan' said...

Ooooohhhh. YUMMY! The cake, the dip, the shoes! :-) Just found your blog...I'll be back.

Sarah said...

You all are adorable! The food looks wonderful!

Christi said...

You guys are cute! :)

that food looks AMAZING. hmmm, I think my dh needs to take me out to celebrate, where was that? The cake looks delicious, too bad I have to skip that part.