Yup, just making it day by day until we start IVF.
Got my last Mental Health (nursing) clinical rotation out of the way this weekend. I'm sure it's the wrong attitude to have, but I needed 42/100 points... so that's what I was shooting for. Gonna have to step it up with studying for the last time + final exam, but I sure am slacking this semester. Got junk on my mind! :)
So, my remaining to-do list is...
* get Lupron + PIO Rx filled. Already called Ascend with the other pharmacy's info & should hear back from them sometime today to order/pay for the meds. So, pretty much on it's way to be done.
* get the Hep testing done. Still need to call my PCP to see if she will order the labwork for us & if not, get OOP prices on the testing.
* get the BCPs refilled. Will get that done in about a week, so that it falls within the approx. 28 day schedule for insurance to pick it up. If it does, now that I have the "infertility" mark on my file. We'll see. I'm over worrying about & trying to stay positive.
So, that's pretty much it in a nutshell! Went to the gym for a bit yesterday. I guess you're not supposed to do anything drastic prior to your cycle, but does anyone know if that means you shouldn't exercise at... or just the normal "avoid strenous &/or bouncing exercise while stimming to ET" type thing?
Hope everyone had a nice weekend! :)
Grateful Fest 2026
1 week ago

3 comments:
You seriously make me appreciate my insurance!! Love your lists.
**HUGS**
Sounds like things are progressing, slowly... surely.... daily.
Hang in there.
Reading your entries make me appreciate what we get here from our government (I am from SIngapore).
By the way, hope you dont mind me followring your blog as from the way it looks, we are gonna start IVF around the same time..
Take care and all the best from your upcoming cycle.
Post a Comment