Stims aren't too bad. They definitely burn at the beginning & end, but not too bad.
Other than that, it's pretty non descript. It's like when I shopped for my wedding gown.
You've always dreamed of it, then when you're in the thick of it... planning, calling, coordinating, shopping... you expect it to be like an out of body experience almost.
Then, you find yourself just doing it. Making it through. And that's how it feels with this IVF.
We're doing all the steps & surprisingly I'm not obsessed with it. I'm not constantly fretting over the eggs & numbers. I'm sure I will be the deeper we get & get info at each monitoring appt, but for now I'm surprisingly relaxed.
Busy doing the stuff that needs to be done! :) Kitchen stuff, gettting Christmas gifts, all that jazz!
Grateful Fest 2026
1 week ago

3 comments:
Yeah you feel like doing IVF is supposed to be this momentus occasion but all it really is, is getting a few shots - nothing outrageous! Good luck - I'm hoping it works for you.
WOW here you are cycling, this is great news, glad that you made it, and looking forward to reading along with you.
take care
oh and I have a blog again.
I start stims tomorrow so I am right behind you. You sound great. You are on your way now! I am glad you are getting on with the shots. I set my menopur out for about 5 minutes after drawing it but before injecting. Seemed to reduce the sting.
Tis the season to get pregnant!
Post a Comment