{Hmm, been using lots of colons in my titles lately... }
Okay, thanks so much for all of the responses on the antral follicles question.
I know that tomorrow's main goal is determine if I have any cysts so that we can continue with the IVF schedule. I know I'm a newbie to this & all, but it seems like if there wasn't a cyst when I went in last month (on the Pill) & we immediately moved to Lupron, then I haven't ovulated since then & there's no chance for a cyst to be there. But, I guess it COULD happen, right? Or there'd be no reason for us to have to have it done.
I didn't know *too* much about antral follicles, so wanted to see what to expect tomorrow. We will be meeting with our RE tomorrow; we were scheduled with another in the practice due to holiday rotations, so that's kind of nice.
I'm sure I'll update tomorrow after the appointment. Sure hope it's still a go for stims on Friday.
And, in less than 30m, I will not have to work for 6 days! Looking forward to catching up on house stuff & reorganizing the kitchen & getting Christmas cards & decorating done!
Have a wonderful Tuesday evening!
Grateful Fest 2026
1 week ago

5 comments:
thinking of you today and looking forward to your report.
Wishing you zero cysts and loads of antral follies!!!
It is like a rollercoaster ride. Someone just locked down the restraint bar and you are off on the ride now. Woo hoo!!!
Wishing you zero cysts and loads of antral follies!!!
It is like a rollercoaster ride. Someone just locked down the restraint bar and you are off on the ride now. Woo hoo!!!
Hey - good luck at your appt. Have a great Thanksgiving, looking forward to hearing what the RE has to say!
We sure hope you're a "go" for Friday. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment