Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pain in My...

Well, it's either the increase of PIO dosage or the fact I've had more shots or a combination of both... but my booty is hurting.

I've been putting a hot pad on each site after the shots today & yesterday doesn't seem to help, but maybe it does.

The girls are starting to ache, too.

Lots of cramps, but not sure if that means anything. It's weird trying to figure out if it my BODY or the MEDS. Very strange.

And the estrogen is definitely kicking in. I can't imagine how it will be after a week of this stuff! LOL

I've got a friend heading over today to hang out... looking forward to that!

And, even though I've got lots of my mind with the cycle, it's crazy to realize Christmas is just a week away! :)

We're officially 6dp3dt.

5 comments:

Mrs. Pierce said...

ugh yes those shots are the devil! they aren't so bad at first, then after days and days...i only lasted 2 weeks with them, then had to switch to the gel. and cramps are a good sign!! (as long as they're not severe of course)

I Believe in Miracles said...

I've found that if I ice for 30 minutes before hand (just put an ice pack in a t-shirt and tie it around your hips) it's MUCH better. I'm not nearly as sore as when I iced 10 minutes and then did a heating pad afterwards. I just use a wet warm wash cloth for less than 5 minutes afterwards and I've been fine.

Yeah!! I'm so excited for you. I think I'm less prone to feel meds since girls aren't sore or noticably different at all.

You're next!!

~~HUGS~~

Anonymous said...

I heated the oil in the syringe with a heating pad until it was warm and then, used a heating pad after. The soreness was always better the next day when I heated the oil.

Nadine said...

I've never gotten to the shots in the butt point but I hear they are HELL

Petrucia said...

I agree the shots seem to have a cummulative effect. :(
I have lumps and lots of soreness amid some bruising. Hubby has got the hang of it and has been doing the injection quite fast. Then i realized that it the reason I was getting the lumps. I do remember someone saying, the slower the better.
I totally dumped the icing before hand. It makes me more sore in the end because it contracts the muscle tissues. Massaging seems to help. and more hotpacks next day.
And sleep. when I sleep better the healing can happen.