Since I was not in pain for the last couple of days, I was pretty nervous about today's appointment.
In vain.
We have:
RT: 19, 19
LT: 14, 15, 19
Will take 3bravelle + 3menopur tonight, then trigger tomorrow at 10pm.
Gotta be back Tuesday morning at 8am to prep for the retrieval.
Doctor was pretty optimistic about the quality of the eggs.
Only disappointment is that we won't get a fert report until Thursday morning. Wish it could be Wednesday, but like JJ said... we don't want them to mess with the embryos more than necessary. The less they are bothered, the better.
Already putting the health of our potential children above what we desire. Aww.
I am trusting we will have at least 1 embryo to transfer. Maybe 2.
We will probably be looking 3d transfer on Friday. Which is fine with me... I'd thought 5d transfer before, but I'm thrilled with this.
Just wanted to update!
Outings
2 weeks ago

11 comments:
Did you get your ice cream last night=)
You are going to have some awesome QUALITY--and just trust they know when to look at how they are progressing--I know its maddening not to know, but they will grow like they should!
Im here for ya anytime this weekend/next week!
This is great news, glad that they're looking good.
That's great news!! I definitely think quality. You are totally not far behind me. :o)
We got a fert report, but won't get the grades until an hour before the transfer.
Praying for you.
~~HUGS~~
lovely news!
sometimes i don't think we need to know every little detail. Just have faith that you'll have some great embryos. :)
Oh this is GREAT news!! :)
Can't wait to hear how Tuesday goes!
Fantastic numbers! Glad everything's looking so good, and am already looking forward to updates early next week!
Glad you got good news - sounds like all is headed in a very positive direction! Glad your RE was able to reassure you that they feel quality is looking good. I'll be checking back to see how you're doing.
I triggered last night and have retrieval tomorrow AM. So we're only a couple of days apart in our journeys! Best of luck to both of us!
Mo
So happy for the good news. Sounds like they have you right where they want yo. I am thinking good thoughts for you. I just triggered 10 minutes ago.
FANTASTIC number for quality. Now for the exciting and nail biting phase - everything crossed! xo
yay! good luck and can't wait to hear how it goes.
Yay! This is a great report.
I don't know how people make it to a five day transfer. I felt like my babies were in ICU and I only had to wait for a 3 day transfer. :)
Post a Comment