Cuz it means my ovaries are getting bigger.
I have to say, I have been pretty disappointed at how I haven't felt much going on yet & did that mean not much was happening.
Today's my 1st day back to work since starting the stims & it's slightly painful to have to sit here up-right at work. Yay! I guess that means something is going on.
Tomorrow is my next u/s & b/w. Hopefully they will tell me I have 2 or 3 more follicles growing, in addition to my 5 from Sunday.
Have a great day!
Grateful Fest 2026
1 week ago

8 comments:
Wishing lots of new follies on you. I am getting excited/nervous too. Can't wait to hear your update tomorrow.
hi. i just found your blog from cyclesista. i'm starting my first ivf/icsi cycle in jan/feb. i hope you get a lot of follicles!!
Mind games are awesome, aren't they?
Grow follies, grow!
~~HUGS~~
glad ur getting uncomfortable! BTW, that pic of your Sharpie box is great. Just last night I was peering inti mine thinking that a fertile would never understand this; much less me 2 yrs ago.
Sounds encouraging... :)
this is great! Good luck tomorrow.
well, yes, don't worry too much. You have a team of people working to make you pregnant, tons of meds going into your body everyday. Just believe that everyone and everything is doing its job. And yours is to have faith and to take good care of yourself. Worrying inhibits the body's responses. Being positive will send the right message to your ovaries. ;)
Rachie
Here from cyclesistas. Thanks for reframing the discomfort. I too am several days into stimming (8) and am feeling very uncomfortable. It's helpful to be reminded that this is a hopeful sign that something is going on in there!
Good luck to you for your cycle.
Best,
Mo
www.lifeandloveinthepetridish.blogspot.com
Post a Comment