Monday, December 29, 2008

Second Beta

Came in at 3224.

Our u/s is scheduled for January 9th.

Per betabase.info, our numbers appear to maybe be more than 1? I'm in the top 0.08% for a singleton, top 15% for twins, & top 43% for trips. Time & that u/s will tell, I guess!

I'm continuing the PIO since we have about $100 worth of the stuff. When that runs out, I will move the suppos.itories.

Went to the PCP today & we are officially pregnant to our insurance company. I was nervous the p.ee test wouldn't be positive. Weird.

I haven't been feeling too bad so far. A bit of nausea today, but I'm glad my job is a desk job... not moving around too much sure helps. I've been sleeping much more, which was nice when I wasn't working. I think I'll go home & crash for a bit tonight.

It's the a.nal OCD w/in me, but we've already designed little graph paper depictions of each room (currently the office & the guest room). I've cut out the little furniture pieces... it appears we will use the current office for the baby room & the current guest room as the guest/office. It will have three desks in it with the twin bed. But, it should work. Silly, I know.

Already took the Christmas tree down. I have a pretty big nursing test (like a repeat final exam for my class last Spring) the second week of classes, so I wanted as much cleaned & put up & done as possible, so I can review all my notes & be prepared for the test. Rumor has it if we don't score 75 or higher, we can't continue in the program... but others have heard otherwise... so we'll se in a week or so when class starts back up. That 1st class should be very interesting.

I will be 5 wks tomorrow. Big bonfire planned for New Years Eve at our place that I'm looking forward to. I'll work a half day, then head home to get stuff ready!

Hope you're all doing well! :)

8 comments:

yusufyusuf said...

Nice blog...

Happy New Year..:)

Hold My Hand ! ©

Anonymous said...

See Nick will get his wish...no twins but trips!!!! HE HE... Hope all continues to go well!!!

Mo said...

Rachel,

WOW!!!! Those are some awesome numbers! please keep us posted! And bask in the moment. You are thoroughly preggers, girl!

Mo

Anonymous said...

Us endo girls may not produce many eggs, but the ones we make are pretty kick butt! :)

Can't wait til your ultrasound!!!

I Believe in Miracles said...

WOW! That's a huge #. Yeah!!
Can't wait for your u/s.

Where did you get the percentages from?

Mrs. Pierce said...

wow very high numbers!! definitely could be twins!! i really wanted twins, but one will do for now, maybe next time for me ;)

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

My BETA for twins was 373 @ 15DPO. Best of luck with school and wishing you a happy new year :D

Virginia said...

Would you recap for us what your DPOs with those HUGE numbers are? I can't keep track.