Sunday, December 7, 2008

Trigga Tonight

10pm is our trigger time.

A couple of shots from this week... discovered my little point & shoot has a B&W option, so I tried it.

Stim day8:
Stim day9, at the hotel night before our last monitoring appt:


We took our Christmas pics this morning & a cropped version of this photo made it on our card this year. Just thought I'd include it:


It's always funny to figure out how to get 3 dogs + us in the frame with the self-timer, so adding the cat made it even better! I think we laughed & yelled at each other the whole time! Crazy! :) Next year, I hope we add another human to the mix...

Don't we all... :)

6 comments:

Petrucia said...

I like your pics. You and your husband look so lovely together... :)
Be prepared to feel weird after the trigger. i had some headaches, and some real weirdness in my tummy during the night, but I'm feeling better today.
enjoy your shot-free day tomorrow.

I Believe in Miracles said...

Good luck!! I'm crossing my fingers for you.
~~HUGS~~

Oh - and picture fo both of you is great!

Nadine said...

Happy Triggering!

JJ said...

Great Christmas card pic!

Will be saying a prayer at 10 tonight for you!

Lisa said...

Good luck tonight!!!

I'm crossing my fingers for you that this is it!

Mrs. Pierce said...

good luck with the trigger! mine really burned but i think i used a different med than you are. now the fun begins ;)