JUST got off the phone with our doctor.
Out of the 4 eggs, 3 were of good quality & were ICSI'ed. As of this moment, all 3 embryos are growing & are good quality, too.
We will do the transfer tomorrow @ 10:30am & he said we will most likely transfer all 3 of the embryos.
We will head to Jax in the morning & return tomorrow after the transfer.
Please, please, please continue to pray for our little ones & that God continues to guide the hands of those that care for them & for successful transfer & the next two weeks as my body attempts to "house" them!!!
Much Love & Hope Through Him,
"Nurse Nicky" & Rachel
PS- I was telling Nick this morning how surprised I was that the IM (intramuscular) shots didn't hurt... he said that's cuz I have my own Nurse Nicky... :)
Outings
2 weeks ago

17 comments:
Rachel -
That's great news! I will keep sending positive thoughts your way until your embryos are safely returned and tucked back inside you.
Mo
well three is just about all anybody transfers?!? Ya'll are doing great! So happy for you. and happy you proceeded.
Thats GREAT news! YAY! All 3 on board--sounds sort of familiar ;0)
I figured you were caught up with studying-so no biggie-just glad it went smooth!
YAY! I will to continue to pray for you and your little ones!
AWESOME NEWS!!
sure praying for you.
Have a great day tomorrow!
GL!
GREAT NEWS! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!
:)
Congratulations! That's a fantastic report!
So excited for you. 3 is a great number. Here come the twins! Will you be able to sleep tonight?
Fingers crossed for you!
Oh WOW! That's great news! Can't wait till the news gets EVEN better!
Good luck today sweetie!! :)
Great news! I'm praying like crazy!
so???? You got some buns in the oven????
Sending positive thought your way and I will pray for you. Can't wait till you get even better news 2 weeks later.
Today was the big day, hope you're relaxing and that all is well
Thinking about you and praying for you and the little babies!!
Post a Comment