She confirmed the 5 follicles + 1 smaller follicle.
Here's how it goes...
RT side... 11, 12, 5
LT side... 10, 9, 14
e2... 372
I will stay on 3 bravelle + 2 menopur. Which means I get to order & pay for at least 4 more vials om menopur. My refill includes 4 each time, but I'm hoping they'll let me refill just 2.
My next appointment is Saturday in Jax. Umm, at freaking 7:30. She said 7:15 & I told her we travel 3hrs to get there. So, she generously gave me 7:30, but told me they'll probably call back for me to come in earlier. Hmm, so I can sit there another 1.5hrs before getting seen by a doctor?
Anyhow, this nurse didn't seem to think that we'd trigger on Saturday, but maybe Sunday. We'll see how it all looks on Saturday.
Sure hope it's Sunday since Nick has a final exam at 7:30am Monday morning. He'll talk w/ his professor just in case, but it would work out SO much better for it to be on Tuesday.
We'll still continue praying this will work out.
I mentioned the idea of cancelling & she basically said after the scan on Saturday, maybe we'll talk about it. She said they like to have at least 3 good follicles. By good, I have no idea what she defines good as. The size? I have read some won't trigger until 36 & some will trigger at like 18-20.
Another waiting game.
Outings
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
I just have this POSITIVE image of the follies you are cooking to be of the most fantastic quality. I know its hard to hold onto that hope, so know that I am doing that for you--as Im sure many others are. Grow, follies, grow!
try to keep good thoughts! i will be hoping for the best. if i read correctly, you are in nursing school? good luck with that!! i have been an RN for 2 1/2 years and it's a blast :)
honestly, I've seen great outcomes with less follies than you have cooking. I think you're in the game. I really do!
And I can relate about the long drives and long wait times in the office. One time during an IUI I was alone in the insem room for TWO hOURS. Cold and naked from the waist down . The sperm was sitting in front of me in a vile. I freaked out! I am pretty sure they forgot about me.
Post a Comment