This is weird to me & I'm trying to be calm & trust that everything is still working how it's supposed to.
Tuesday & Wednesday: my belly was bloated, painful, from what I assumed growing follicles
Thursday & Friday: my belly is not bloated, doesn't hurt, and my initial assumption is that my follies have stopped growing.
I don't know if this is normal. Maybe something was going on in there that made it hurt so much, but it has resolved & since there's only 5ish follicles growing... it's back to normal.
Anywho... thought I'd run it by you all & see what you thought.
We're planning to head to Jax this evening, then have our 7:30 appt tomorrow.
Still hoping it's the 5 follies growing & trigger on Sunday evening. I'll definitely update with the info when I can!
Outings
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
I don't know much about this, since I'm also a newbie, but I'd say it could just be what you said, that things sort of settled. Or, your body adapted to the changes and is found ways to accomodate your swollen ovaries.
Good luck at your appointment tomorrow!
Hey,
So here is what I got, First time I took injectibles was an IUI and was in HIDEOUS pain, the second time I wasn't in pain but was taking a higher dose... so who knows what causes the pain. Hoping it's that you're body has adjusted. Still thinking good things for you.
What I think is that it's really easy for us to drive ourselves crazy trying to read our body signals. My physical symptoms have been all over the place, more painful, less painful, etc. and so too have my emotions.
Probably means nothing, except that something digestively settled that was irritating your ovary or that your ovary's position settled into a more comfortable place. When is your next ultrasound and bloodwork tho, so you can put your mind at ease? I hope that it is soon.
Mo
www.lifeandloveinthepetridish.blogspot.com
I hate trying to read into everything, but with this whole process it's hard not to.
~~HUGS~~
Post a Comment