Monday, December 1, 2008

Ya'll Rock

Oh, thank you so much for all of your encouragement. I guess I just assumed since I was being monitored that soon, that they expected something to be going on. Then, I just started worrying about whether or not any add'l follicles would start growing.

I guess the thing that makes me most nervous is the fact that I don't feel much going on. I gets lots of ovulation pain, but not too much right now.

But, I really cling to the overall "theme" of your comments... slow & steady. I don't care if stims take 15 days if it means we've got eggs!

And I don't know how many times I told Nick about Cathleen & her 2 eggs at retrieval & a BFP, too! And a nursing school classmate that had 4 eggs retrieved & got a BFP, too.

I'm a bum right now. I was planning to go into work & get a few hours in (I work 10hr days, so I get 2 days "off" every 2 weeks) to avoid using leave... but I just didn't want to. I didn't want to get upset having to tell everyone how it was going or what not. So, I ended up finally putting on a b.ra & going to the grocery store to buy enough to make some Rice Krispy treats. Mmm. I wanna hop right back into bed & take a nap, but I seriously need to work on a presentation for school.

Ready for the semester to be over with! :) Just hoping my ER won't be on the same day I have my final exam! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Could you put some of those rice krispie treats in the mail? :)

Glad your feeling better. IVF can be such an emotional rollercoaster.

Faith said...

One day at a time, my friend.