I think that was one of the quickest visits I've had at the clinic so far.
Got there shortly before 8am. They took me back & did my vitals around 8:15. Not sure what time I woke up, but I was back in the car right after 10am.
But, they only got 4. I cried the whole time in PACU.
Nick was told that they got 4 good eggs & 1 smaller one that may fertilize, though.
Hoping they all fertilize & get a chance to develop.
We hear back Thursday with all the details.
I'm not in pain, just a little weird sensation in my abdomen (not painful or uncomfortable), walking slow, not tired.
I'll be spending the rest of the day at home studying for my final exam tomorrow. Maybe running a few errands w/ my Mom (she'll be watching after me since Nick has to head to school for his last final exam this evening).
Will be able to post a couple more pics in the next couple of days.
Outings
2 weeks ago

14 comments:
Praying for those 4 eggs to turn into 4 beautiful embryos!!
~~HUGS~~
Yay for retrieval! I'm praying and crossing all my crossables that all are great eggies and in a little while are cute little beans to put back in and grow in your tummy!!
praying for those 4 beautiful eggs!
good thing you are not that sore or anything. I was a mess yesterday.
Wishing you good luck for you exam tomorrow as well.
oh, and how nice that your mom is there to take care of you!
my mom wishes she could be here too, but we live in different continents. I miss her a lot especially now.
Those are going to be stellar embryos, I tell ya! Im so sorry you were upset on the way home--I know it can feel so overwhelming. You remain in my prayers!
Well, that's three more than you need! Hoping for a great fert report Thursday!
Keep smiling,
Erin :)
I'm sending positive thoughts that all four fertilize and begin dividing beautifully.
Mo
praying for those 4 embryos!
Four is enough girl!!! I'll be praying for a great fertilization report!
Take care!
Hoping and praying for four beautiful embryos!
((HUGS))
Glad you got through retrieval well -- fingers crossed!
Endo often means less eggs. But it is quality not quantity. I am hoping for a 100% fert rate for you. Good luck. I'll be looking for your update tomorrow.
Quality over quantity. I hope those four are good quality that will make 4 perfect embryos for you. Hang in there.
Four is plenty. You're in my thoughts, and I'm thinking nothing but good thoughts for you and your 4 beautiful embryos!
Post a Comment