Monday, December 22, 2008

No Words Can Describe...

I caved...



We're 10dp3dt or 3w6d along.

I was flipping out. Called Nick. Freaked him out.

Was heading to my Mom's anyways, so I decided to tell her in person. We both cried. She pulled out all these baby & maternity clothes she's bought & saved for me.

I know there's many more milestones for us to pass, but I'm just relishing in the fact that RIGHT NOW... we're pregnant!

Oh, because my Mom didn't trust the Dollar Tree test, here's an EPT. We're saving the digital one for Wednesday!!



We're telling close friends & family! Kari & JJ... don't have my phone with me or I would have already sent the texts messages! :)

We know we are SOO blessed right now & are praying that we will meet this little one in 8-9 months. Thanks for all your support!

21 comments:

To A T said...

EEEEEEE!! Yahoo!! I'm so excited for you. (I don't comment a lot but I have been lurking over the past few months)

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! What a wonderful Christmas present!

Nadine said...

congrats , this is the best christmas gift isn't it?

JJ said...

I just YELLED at work--this is the best thing Evvvvaaar! I got my Christmas wish! Will you go in for the beta today?

Mandy said...

FANTASTIC! I'm so so SO happy-and jealous! This is going to be your best christmas EVER!

Petrucia said...

yeaaaaayyyyy!
this is great! :))))))))))

Amanda said...

I've got chills all over and tears in my eyes!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Congratulations!

Virginia said...

DANG!! I kept refreshing my blogroll today . I just KNEW that there was news from you or Clio today. It wouldn't refresh. So I clicked on you manually and yes indeed you have an update. WoW. Really really excited for . Yes, you have more miles stones to cross and hurdles to jump because they never seem to end, but nothing can take day away from you. YOU GOT A BFP!!!! You're PREGNANT!

Mo said...

Wow!!! Congratulations!!!! Wonderful news.

Mo

~*~Bodhi~*~ said...

Oh CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Good things come to those who wait (even if thats not by choice LOL)

Here's to a sticky and healthy 9 months for you...

Rach

xox

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!! So very excited and happy for you guys!

Mrs. Pierce said...

OMG!! it looks like you will have a great Christmas this year! I had a good feeling about this. and about the "cheap" tests...i bought mine in bulk off the interne--SO not fancy--and they were positive at 8dp3dt!!! so don't doubt it, there is only ONE hormone that makes them positive and you got it! a big congratulations, can't wait to hear what your beta is!

I Believe in Miracles said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Faith said...

HOORAY! Regardless of the milestones yet to come, today you are pregnant -- rejoice in that truth!!!!

Hope2morrow said...

OMG! Congrats!

Mary said...

I just found your blog today off of Faiths...Congratulations! I always tear up when I see any of us finally make it through this struggle we were dealt. What a wonderful miracle. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see the digital. Aren't those great, lol:)

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

Woooohoooo!!! Congratulations!

Sue said...

Yayyyy! this is the best news ever. I had a feeling this was going to work for you. I am so happy for you. Praying for a happy 9 months for you. Have an awesome Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Y E S !!!!! Congratulations, and the very best of holidays to you and your gowing family! Your positive gives the rest of us hope, and that's a gift I am most grateful for. I am thrilled for you! Hurray!

Christi said...

what a wonderful Christmas gift!!! OMG, I'm elated, thrilled, ecstatic for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and Merry Christmas!