Friday, December 19, 2008

Getting Better

I think Nick found a "new" spot for the PIO this morning, cuz it didn't (& still doesn't) ache too much now.

Thanks for the advice. We have been heating the oil prior to injection, but I hadn't even thought of the icing thing. Maybe cuz I'm too lazy to get up before the shot... :)

Been pretty tired lately or just wanting to sleep. Maybe that cuz there's nothing else to do around or cuz my body needs the rest.

Still not getting symptoms or such, just cramping. Nothing really painful, but it seems like that may be a good thing.

I may cave & POAS the day of beta. Since our estradiol b/w cost over $100 OOP, I'm scared to find out how much it will be since they're adding in progesterone + hcG levels, too. Just don't wanna pay hundreds of dollars in case it's negative.

I've finished the Twilight saga (couple of days ago), a couple of movies, & even the Midnight Sun (Sarah, have you read this? About 12 parallel chapters of Twilight from Edward's perspective... pretty good, I think!). I guess I will start a new book. Nick & I may go see a movie tonight. Like a date. Been a while since we've done that. For that matter, been a while since I've been out of the house! LOL Or worn a b.ra, too!

Hope you are all doing well! Some wrap-up Christmas shopping, hanging out with my mom, & a bit of cleaning are in the plans for my weekend! How about yours?

We're 7dt3dt.

3 comments:

Mrs. Pierce said...

i loved midnight sun! i wish she would write that perspective for all of the books :) you're getting closer and closer each day and doing great, i can't wait to hear the good news!!

Petrucia said...

it's so nice to go on a date with your husband. We went for dinner last Sunday. It was really fun.
It's good to be out of the house. i'm glad you're feeling a little better with your PIO now.
Today I stayed there laying with the hot pack on top of me. It was nice. I usually don't stay much cause I'm restless I guess. But my body deserves the rest.
Yes my beta is on the 23rd. :S
I'm excited and nervous. I have one HPT at home. DH said he'll hide it from me...

Josée Martens said...

You are almost there! I am wishing you a lot of good news. I always test the day of beta since I can't stand the suspense after the bloodwork. :-) GOOD LUCK!