Well, I will consider myself gestating! :)
Been lounging around so much & didn't even connect to the internet since Friday! Sorry!
Got there a bit early Friday morning. Was so excited & nervous to see if all three little ones made it through the night.
They did!
We transferred 2 8cell grade2 + 1 7cell grade2 day3 embryos. Doctor said they looked great & he was very pleased with how they've developed.
Friday was strict bed rest, but we were "approved" for normal activities yesterday, but I'm still lounging. With the exception of attending my cousin's graduation dinner & church this morning... oh, & a trip to Borders for the other Twilight books. Too expensive there, so will drop by WM to pick them up. And I have about 20+ borrowed books & 10+ borrowed DVDs from my parents to help occupy my time until Dec24.
Yeah, that's right. Christmas Eve. It's not too bad yet, but I know it will get even harder each day that goes by.
Looking forward to checking on everyone else! It's weird, I know, but I've missed ya'll & your updates! Thanks so much for all the comments pre-transfer! They mean so much!
Oh, yeah, we're officially 2dp3dt. Awww.
Grateful Fest 2026
1 week ago

16 comments:
So glad the transfer went well. You've been in my prayers all weekend.
see! how wonderful that you went forward with this? it was totally worth it and you have 3 nicely developing little ones nesting in your womb now!
keep up the faith. it's time to believe. (that's what I"ve been telling myself too)
sounds very promising! will be following along. hope all keeps gestating nicely.
mo
Hoping the little ones are snuggled in for the LONG haul. Youve been in my thoughts!
yay!! you've come so far, you just have to rest now and let nature do it's job. i truly hope you get the best news on christmas eve, and just FYI, i got my first ever faint BFP 8dp3dt :)
So far, so good! Hope you are able to enjoy some quiet time the next few weeks.
glad that the gestating is going well!
I'm glad your transfer is complete. I hope your 2ww flies by.
Gestating sounds like FUN! Books, movies, and relaxation...
Sending sticky thoughts to your little ones!
thinking of you and your embabies!!
Saying a prayer for you!! Stick embyies.... please???
~~HUGS~~
I am wishing you the VERY BEST CHRISTMAS EVE EVER!!!!!!!!!!! Happy gestating!
So glad your ET went very well. Take care now. Have fun resting. May you and hubby have the best Christmas gift ever this year.
Well done!!! Great news.
WOOHOO! This is so excitng. Take it easy and visualize those embies growing!
Very, very, very happy and hopeful for you. Also very glad you chose to go through with the cycle instead of calling it.
Post a Comment