Wednesday, December 24, 2008

First Beta

Came in at 468.

Seems high to me, but the nurse didn't really act like it was high. Checked betabase & it looks like a nice, solid number.

Will have our second beta on Monday. Then, ultrasound 2 weeks later.

She told me I could start the supps for the progesterone, but we'll probaby continue the PIO for now. I hate to waste the $100 on meds I already have only to buy more/different meds.

Either way, we are just thrilled!!!

What a wonderful Christmas gift!! I am so glad we decided to continue with this cycle! :)

17 comments:

Nadine said...

What a wonderful Christmas gift, Merry Christmas

Marcia (123 blog) said...

Congratulations!!! I've been reading your blog because we also had very few eggs and yet...

To A T said...

Yay!! Great numbers!! :) Merry Christmas!!

Amanda said...

What a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!!

Mrs. Pierce said...

wow, that's a great number! my first was 314. better high than low!! your next one will really show how well it is developing in there. a big congrats to you, i know you must be over the moon right now. good luck with the progesterone though :)

~*~Bodhi~*~ said...

Congratulations!!!

What a wonderful Christmas present and after 4 year ttc....enjoy every single moment of it!

Love & Light & Sticky Babydust...

Rach

xox

Mo said...

Wow! Thats such a promising beta!! Congrats!

Mo

Petrucia said...

best thing you decided to proceed with the cycle. See we never know...
Congrats on the beta. :)

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness what a wonderful CHristmas!!!! I am so excited for you all!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Merry Christmas!

Josée Martens said...

wow. that is amazing. congrats. merry christmas!! :-)

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

Fantastic BETA!

Christi said...

wonderful news! congrats

Faith said...

GREAT GREAT GREAT!!! Such wonderful news. P.S. - what's betabase??

JJ said...

What a wonderful gift!

Paula Keller said...

Congrats! That IS a nice solid number!

I have my 4th beta on Monday, per my request. My beta #2 went down a little and then my 3rd more than doubled. Yea... scary!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Yeah!! Yeah!! We're going to be pregnant together. I'm SO glad you decided to continue this cycle.
~~HUGS~~