Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So Close

I have been counting down the days to our IVF start (42 right now), but it kind of hit me on the ride into work today that in less than 2 weeks... we'll be heading to JAX for our IVF consult + mock transfer. My period is due this weekend, then I will start the Pill & call to schedule the mock transfer. Then, it's just counting down more for the start date.

Not too much going on. We're heading to a fertility seminar this weekend, then to Tampa area for a church reunion, then next week we'll be starting back on our kitchen renovation. We're still attending our MAPP (fostering) class & had a very good meeting last night.

Have about 5 or 6 class left for the semester, then the final exam right around our projected egg retrieval. Will be interesting to see how that all works out, but I'm trusting it will.

Thanks for the comments about the Lupron being covered. I feel stupid that I didn't think of that earlier, but I was just honed in our estimated cost sheet from the clinic that I didn't really THINK about each one. Should be picking up the desogen + doxycycline tomorrow or Friday for starting the desogen this weekend.

Hope everyone's doing well.

1 comment:

Morrisa said...

Good luck! It will be here before you know it, and then the fun starts!