Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just Next Month

Pretty exciting to think that next month, we will be starting IVF!! I mean, there's not really much going on towards the cycle for us except trying to prepare for the cycle. Like how am I going to distract myself? What can I try to plan & what will I definitely avoid? I mean, not much progress... but have so much to think about!

We've had lots of wonderful news in our little world lately! Many positives... it makes it exciting to think we may be experiencing our dreams soon, too.

I'm on cd15, so in about 2 weeks, I will start the BCP. Still need to drop that prescription off & the antibiotics for later on, I guess. The end of October will be our IVF consult + mock transfer. Then we go in the day before Thanksgiving for our very initial appointment & they plan for us to begin the stims the day after T'giving. Glad to know that my boss is so great... he is completely aware (as are most of my close coworkers) of our plans for IVF & how they may require last minute appointments & call-ins. Very wonderful. Our clinic is in Jacksonville, which is about a 3 hour drive, so that makes our commute a little less stressful.

Hope everyone is doing well out there! Much love!

PS- Oh, yeah... just finished up watching Enchanted. It was SOOOO cute & I absolutely adored it! Hubby is not around right now, so I thought it would be the perfect time to watch it! :)

2 comments:

Christi said...

typically, there'd only be 1 ultrasound but I am having 2 per my request because on my first FET, my lining got too thick... I do have a very clear cut calendar, I just kinda summarized it for everyone. :)

Faith said...

This month will FLY! Try to enjoy this time.