Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tomorrow's Ultrasound

I didn't officially post at our 6wk mark (Monday) because I wanted to wait until the end of the day, then it just didn't happen.

I haven't had lots of symptoms other than fatigue & food aversion. Like, I order something to eat & then when it comes in front of me... I have ZERO appetite for it. Like three bites of Mexican food. Didn't even eat a slice of pizza that I had been looking forward to eating all afetrnoon! So weird. I have been snacking on water or (decaf) sweet tea & Goldfish crackers.

The birthday boy had his party Saturday night. It was a lot of fun & a lot of work. Not even too crazy hot for a end of August, Florida, outdoor party! :) Maybe I can share some pictures on here...

My Mom is going to be able to go to Jax with me, so we are planning to head out in the next couple of hours. My MIL is going to watch E so he doesn't have to sit in a carseat for the long ride there & back. Which is awesome for him!

Our ultrasound is scheduled for 9:30a tomorrow. I am nervous already. Not as nervous as I will be the closer & closer it gets. Just hope all is developing as it should. I feel reserved about this pregnancy. I don't have anything crazy happening that makes me think there would be something off, but with the much lower beta than the first time around & the "what ifs" running through my head.

Better get going, gotta grab some clothes for the trip & pack a tote for the little guy! :)

Okay, taking too long to load pictures... I will load some tonight @ the hotel... :)

No comments: