On my walk to the van to head to MIL's, it hit me.
A wave of nausea! Just like the nausea I would get when I was in early pregnancy & waited too long to eat meals. Then, the irony hit me, today is the same cycle day that I got nauseaus last time (7dp3dt). In fact, it prompted me to take the HPT the next morning. That ended up being negative! Which is why I will probably wait until Saturday or better yet Sunday!
I awoke this morning with more painful cramps. They subsided throughout the morning, then revisited me after our afternoon nap.
I am sure it is paranoia, but I am very sensitive to the laundry detergent we just bought. After years of perfume-free detergent! It knocks me over when I walk by the laundry area.
Now I know this can still mean it didn't work, but it seems a bit more hopeful. Still got right under 5 days until beta results.
Grateful Fest 2026
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment