Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tired of Me Yet? (AKA 4dp5dt)

Can't say too much as far as symptoms go... random achy or stretchy cramps still. My hips are still super tender from the PIO shots. Less than a week until beta.

Have done lots of Google-ing. Then tonight, I realized I was missing out on a slew of results & began searching 4.5dp5dt! :) Still not sure when I will POAS... probably Saturday morning. I am guessing based on the same dates as the first IVF.

I have been dealing with several non-IF convictions & issues during this 2ww. Lots of things that have made me think. Lot.

Guess that is about it... heading to bed now. Praying for those little embabies & my own sweet boy. We have been having a slumber party downstairs since the transfer. This afternoon was my first trip upstairs since transfer, but only cuz I had to. Silly, but I just am paranoid about it. I know those little ones would have already implanted if they would have, but it's a mental block.

Hope you all have a good night.

No comments: