Thursday, August 4, 2011

Closer to Transfer

So, today completes day three (and a half?) For our little ones. The doctor said yesterday that they would pull them today to check in on their progress & then again on Saturday before transfer. He said unless there was a drastic change, we wouldn't hear from them until tomorrow/Friday when they call to tell us the transfer time. I also plan on asking about the little ones when I get that call! They have to chart it, right?! :)

Since the transfer will be on a weekend, I am kind of guessing we will need to be there earl, so we anticipate heading to Jax tomorrow once hubby gets off work.

My in-laws will be able to watch (play with) E tomorrow, then my parents will watch him from Friday evening to Sunday morning as I plan to rest as much as possible. Then, next week, my MIL will be here to help with the baby & house & dinners. I am so blessed to have such amazing family. And not only have some prayer warriors in the family, but some awesome friends, too. I know that even if this doesn't work, I will be okay...

Oh, the PIO shots don't hurt nearly as much as I expect them to. I am nervous maybe I need the 1.5" needle & not the 1.0" needle. Want to make sure it is benefiting us! :) Any advice on that?

No comments: