Well, I woke up this morning with painful cramps. As a nurse, I always think on the 0-10 scale... I assume everyone else is familiar with it. Day 1-2 post transfer, I would rate my pain level a 1 or 2. This morning, it was a 3 or 4 at least. Enough to consider taking a Tylenol or two just to help relieve the discomfort. Also googled the heck out of what others experienced 3dp transfer! :)
I have come across a surromom forum that they test crazy, like 2dp5dt! No fear! LOL Many have even gotten BFPs on 4dp5dt! Almost makes me want to test tomorrow, but I just don't have the kahoonies to. ;) I am considering 5dp5dt and possibly 7dp5dt. Last time, I got a negative at 8dp3dt then a positive at 10dp3dt. So, a bit scared to. We will see.
The cramps subsided later this morning & I had some random stretchy pain throughout the day. My hips are getting pretty tender from all the PIO shots. Tonight we graduated from 1mL to 2mL. I still get super hot sometimes.
We went into town this evening for some super cheap ChickFilA & a quick trip to Publix. I snagged some Goldfish Sandwich Bread packages for E's birthday party in less than 2wks... they are so cute! About 50% off, too. We are planning a S.plish Spla.sh Bash. Just a bunch of water toys, splash pools, & cute food! ;) We need to take care of the fire ant issue, but hopefully one yard treatment will do it! Hoping this will take my mind off a BFN or the wait to an u/s if we get a BFP!
Will head to bed.
Grateful Fest 2026
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment