Seriously, the waiting & saving & fundraising period makes for not much to post on the IF front.
We have right over 50% of our needed funds for IVF/ICSI. I'm still pretty much amazed at how well we've been able to save & how blessed we've been with donations. We are planning our 2nd yard sale in October. We have done the 1st wave of TupperWare sales & netted $50. Not too much, but it will be nice to do a couple more by the end of the year.
Still deciding on the date, but my heart's really leaning towards December 4. Part of me thinks it's sneaking up so fast, then the other part of me remembers we've been waiting so long already. And it's another wave of pregnancy announcements. The 1st (big) one was between 1.0 and 1.5 years of TTC. And everyone in the church was pregnant, each girlfriend, etc etc. Then it slowed down. And it was easier. Oh, well. I'm definitely dealing with it better now.
So, I guess I can update on my emotional ups & downs during this waiting time! :) I'm sure that will make for great reading! LOL
And I still have yet to post my uterus pictures! I have temporarily mislocated them & should discover them any day now as I'm working through the guest room.
Grateful Fest 2026
1 week ago

2 comments:
Good Luck with your fundraising!!
Wow -- I'm impressed that you've already raised so much! I know it's hard, but it will all be well worth it.
Post a Comment