Thursday, July 10, 2008

Checking In

Not too much more going on...

** We have received a good bit of donated items for the yard sale. As soon as I get my school schedule (since clinical rotations are on the weekend) & the football schedule (since fans won't be yard sale-ing, but tailgating if the FSU game is earlier in the day), we will set the date. I'd love for it to be in October, since that will give us a better guage at how much more moola we will need for IVF/ICSI #1.

** Still having doubts about which date to start. Initially they told me due to the holidays, there would only be one date to start in December. I found out there's two... Dec4 or Dec26. I'm starting to lean more towards the Dec26 date. Only because if we're successful (I know, right?), I'd be in the last month finishing my final class for school. Then preceptorship should be okay. And now... February has entered as an option. Although since we are finally itemizing on taxes, doing it in the 2008 calendar year would work best. Hmm...

** Sucks hearing about random pregnancy announcements. Like those that just got married, haven't even married their 1st or 2nd baby-daddy, yadi-yadi. Just something we all have to deal with, but it certainly still SUCKS.

Sorry it's not too exciting over here. Pretty much it's a wait&save to begin treatment.

Hope everyone is doing well out there! I think I may even join in the Mel's Show & Tell tomorrow. We'll see! :)

7 comments:

Hope2morrow said...

Sounds like you are getting a nice schedule together. Good luck making money and good luck with your schedule!

Josée Martens said...

I think Dec. 26th sounds great. i'd donate stuff to your yard sale if you were close by.

Christi said...

Hey! email me your email address at Kristi889@gmail.com so I can add you to my list...

btw, yes, I am in Florida too :) but the opposite end!

Just Me. said...

Ok, first off, I noticed that you have my blog on yours. I've removed it - Your Kiss is On My List cuz i had pesky insensitive friends reading it. Check out my new blog: http://ttcwithendo.blogspot.com

Hey, let me know about this yard sale you're gonna have..I stay like oceans away but I m willing to contribute something! Good luck!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, my heart aches with every new friend that magically becomes pregnant.

Faith said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog -- looking forward to following your journey!

Ellie said...

Hey- thanks for commenting on my blog! I will definitely keep checking in to see how things are going.

Ugg, the pregnancy announcements are the worst! I am so afraid my husband's cousin and his wife will get pregnant before us. I don't even know if they are trying but it still scares me!

Oh- and that kitten in the post before this one totally looks like my cat, Tiger (yeah, we're really original with names!) It's uncanny.

Ok, good luck with the garage sale!
~Ellie