Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Quick Update: IVF #2

We finish BCPs Friday in anticipation of a start date of next Tuesday.

Got the call from the pharmacy today... I am still in shock at what the copay is... much less than I even anticipated! The meds are being delivered tomorrow. And, get this, 40 vials of Bravelle & 20 vials of Menopur are in the box. WHOA! And, hopefully that will be enough for the stims. I am guessing we will stim the same number of days this time as last time... 10 days. Wonder if it'll be less or more?

I go for my first u/s of the cycle Tuesday & then start stims that night. Hoping I will have more than the 7 antral follicles I started with in May when they found the polyp. Hoping for three eggs at retrieval!

Will update with more later. Just wanted to put it all done there!

No comments: