This morning, we began the Ganirelex injections. I sat in the parking lot at McDonald's & bared my hip. Didn't hurt so much during the injection, but it really hurt afterwards. Like stabbing/achy pain. Anyone else familiar with this?
The stims & ovaries haven't felt as bad, but I have been wearing loose clothes & sleeping a lot. I don't know if it's the meds, but I have been pretty tired lately.
I have another u/s tomorrow morning. I am guessing the afternoon call from the nurse will include setting up a (final?) appt in Jax on Wednesday or Thursday. Appears we may trigger Thursday or Friday still.
So, that is pretty much it. I am nervous that I don't have much belly tenderness... but, I will know more after tomorrow's appt.
Hope you all have a wonderful evening!
Grateful Fest 2026
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment