Monday, July 25, 2011

Almost to Final U/S

Had our 3rd u/s today and we still have 12 follicles on the right side & 6 follicles on the left side. Most of them seem to be in the same range of sizes, so that is good! I find out tomorrow morning when our next appt will be once the nurse consults with the doctor. Will probably be Thursday at the fertility clinic.

I also asked about the oocyte cryo & it'll be a little be extra money, but only half of what I thought. She said they'd freeze even 5 eggs, but hopefully we will have 8 or 10 to freeze over what is fertilized. Will talk more to the doctor on Thursday, but we are probably only going to have 3 fertilized at egg retrieval.

I am still feeling a bit uncomfortable, but thrilled we actually do have that many follicles. I know follicles don't equal mature eggs, but it's still over three times what we had last time.

Will update more later as we know.

For future reference; the sizes I caught of the follicles...
RT: 7,8,9,9,10,10,10,10,10 (missing three of them)
LT: 2,3,5,6,8,8

No comments: