Friday, July 22, 2011

You Won't Believe It...

Because I still don't believe it.

At the scan, the technician counted 12 on my left side & 6 on my right side. All ranging in size from 2-10 with seven size 8s. Umm, that HAS to be wrong.

Here's why I think so... the technician that usually works for the satellite office was not in, so someone else did the u/s. I even asked if it was difficult to keep all the different "separated" so as not to confuse the same ones more than once. She was very sweet & replied "Yes, which is why I should stop talking & play closer attention".(I tend to ask a lot of questions!) We also only started with nine antral follicles & I carry the diagnosis of diminished ovarian reserve.

So, Monday is my next u/s with the normal technician, so maybe that will reflect a bit more accurately the number. I start Ganirelex Sunday morning, too. Appears we may still be looking at ER next Saturday or Sunday.

BUT, if that is correct, WOW! How in the world?! How is my body rocking out all these follicles? It may seem silly, but tue fact that literally everything is different this cycle makes me a bit nervous. If there are that many more eggs, maybe oocyte cryo would be an option.

We will just keep chugging along. I bought a comfy dress today to wear, my Mom bought some yoga pants for me, & we bought some jersey knit to make a skirt out of! I need gentle waistband clothing now! Pretty uncomfortable in any position & tire easily.

Wanted to update you all! Will post more later.

No comments: