Monday, January 5, 2009

Waiting

I feel as though there's not too much to update, but there's so much going on in my brain.

I've been thinking about getting a Bella Band & there's only one place here in town that carries them. Since I only had to work a couple of hours today, I headed to the doctor's office afterwards (for a required TB test for nursing school). Was STARVING, so I dropped by ChickFilA for lunch. I'd been craving it since Saturday. My body reacted a bit negatively to the fries later... LOL. Then headed to the "boutique". Sounds so snobby. But, the owner was really sweet. They carry some cloth diapers, but not the brand I am interested in. They do, however, offer birthing, bre.astfeeding, cloth diapering classes plus others. That interested me. All that to say, I finally got one. Went with white since it'll work with any outfit. I can always get another one later one. Was really happy they offered samples to try on since I was kind of in between sizes.

How boring can I be? :)

Still crazy nervous & excited about Friday's appointment. If all goes well, I really hope the RE will release me to the OB. I will feel more relaxed knowing there is a local doctor I can call if I have questions or concerns.

Tomorrow will mark 6wks.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I was wanting to look into cloth diapers too...I need to get on that!

YAY for six weeks!!

Amanda said...

Target has bella bands, now. Shock! Gasp!

Virginia said...

Come on Friday!!! I can relate. My drive to the RE is 1.5 hours. I am ready to do away with that!

I Believe in Miracles said...

I can't wait for Friday too -- to find out how many you have in there!!!
~~HUGS~~

Just Another Mother said...

First off, congratulations after your BFP! I've been following your blog as we cycled the same time and I had very few eggs as well.

Enjoy your u/s Friday. (In regards to an old post- I hope you get charged a lot because you have more than one baby in there- I can't believe they do that!)