Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lotsa Pictures

Since I have uploaded most of these to Facebook, I guess I just thought I'd uploaded them here, too... but, alas, I have not. So, if you're uninterested or they may be too painful, please don't feel bad for skipping this post.

Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments. We were kind of surprised there was only one little one, too, due to the higher betas. W/out voicing that opinion, the doctor started out with mentioning there could be one due to the higher betas & then during the ultrasound even said that maybe we had 2 implant @ first & lost the second. Kind of upsetting to hear that, but I'm trying to not to wonder what I may have done wrong. I know it's probably not like that, it's usually some sort genetic thing.

{We had to head to Jax for our final monitoring appt & needed to stay overnight before. Here's Nick mixing the stuff up.}


{My light dinner the night before the egg retrieval... heehee.}

{Updating my blog on the way home after the egg retrieval.}

{Day of the transfer...}

{After the transfer...}



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our common doctor said that it could still be twins with us at 6 weeks and had to have another ultrasound at 8 weeks to determine for sure.

Coco said...

Congrats again! You two look so cute with your picture of your bean!

Sarah said...

YAY! Graet pics! Congrats of you sweet little baby!

Josée Martens said...

Awesome photo-journalistic post! Time to update the sidebar to say that you are preggo with at least one! I am so happy for you. You two look sooo sooo happy!

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

I love your sequence of picture! Congrats on the great scan result xo

I Believe in Miracles said...

I love how the pictures tell the story!
~~HUGS~~