Friday, January 9, 2009

Perfect! JUST Perfect! :)

We just got back from our ultrasound & are on our way back from Jacksonville.

There is one baby & s/he's measurements were all precisely on track. We saw the little heartbeat & even got a picture or two to take home with us.

Since we are self-pay & there was not a multiple pregnancy, we were released to our local OB. Which is nice... I'm happy to have a local doctor to speak with just in case & it'll be nice to not have to drive 3+ hrs to the doctor! :)

Wanted to hop in & give the news... got lots of people to update now!

I am so freaking excited. Like shaky, crazy happy, goofy smiles... wow. A little baby.

12 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrat's that is wonderful news. I am so happy for the two of you, you have waited a long time for this!!

Sue said...

Yayyy! I am so happy for you. I checked your blog at least 5 times since this morning to see if you had updated. Congratulations!

Coco said...

Congratulations to you both! YAY!!

Amanda said...

HOORAY!!!!!!! I am so excited for you 3!!!! Yay!!!!!

Christi said...

congrats! best news! you are going to have a baby!!! :)

Petrucia said...

congrats on the great ultrasound :)
yeay to local doctors!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Yeah!! Congrats dear friend. I was quite surprised that there was only one given the high HCG levels... but I am so happy for the healthy, great one and being dismissed from the clinic!! YEAH!! We get to be pregnancy buddies too now. :o)

Mandy said...

Yippie! Heartbeat and all, that is amazing! This is the best news of the day! When do we get pics?

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! That's wonderful news!

Mary said...

Aww. What fantastic news! Congratulations:)

Faith said...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH so exciting!!! Blessed words to hear. Have a wonderful weekend!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

COngrats!!!!

I can't believe you drive 3 hours one way to your clinic - I am so blessed to only drive 30 minutes and yet I moan and whinge about it because the traffic is terrible :)