Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Bit Nervous

About tomorrow's ultrasound.

I sure hope the baby is growing appropriately. I haven't felt as nauseaus this week, so it makes me worried. Shouldn't, I'm sure... but it does.

Our appointment is at 9:30 tomorrow morning. We head out at 6:00 for Jax. Hopefully they will release us after tomorrow's appt... is that normal or will they try to force us to come back there again before releasing us? What has been your experience with your clinic? If it were just a copay + the drive over there, I may not mind as much. But knowing it's still out of pocket & I could have a local doctor to see, really makes me want to be released tomorrow.

Have class until after 9pm tonight, so I won't be able to float to blogs tonight... or, maybe I could... :) Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday evening.

7 comments:

Sue said...

Will pray that you have a great ultrasound tomorrow and hopefully there's nice surprise for you Since you transferred 3 embies.

Coco said...

I can't wait to hear how it goes! I will thinking about you and your baby(ies)! :)

I Believe in Miracles said...

I was telling hubby tonight in the car how excited I was for your U/S tomorrow! I can't wait. I'm praying that all goes well and it will be good.

I had my 6 wk scan and haven't been released yet. I think our clinic does it after 8 wk. Not sure. I have another one in a week, so we'll see what they say after that. I think it's dependent on clinic.

YOU BETTER POST SOMETHING TOMORROW!! Pretty, pretty please with a BIG red cherry on top.

~~HUGS~~

Virginia said...

Everything is going to be great! I just know it. Mrs. Fertile Turtle, you are going to have a good u/s tomorrow. Hurry back and tell us about it! xoxoxox

Mrs. Pierce said...

how exciting!! in OKC, my clinic actually did 3 ultrasounds before they released me--one at 5wks for confirmation, one at 6wks for heartbeat, and one at 8wks for fetal movement. then at my first OB visit at 9wks i got another one!! so i have tons of ultrasound pictures :)

Mandy said...

I also get 3 u/s before they release me. I have one on Tuesday at 6w1d and then 2 more 10 days apart. I will get print outs every time as I suspect you will, so keep us in the know!

Amanda said...

I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear about your ultrasound! I'm so excited for you two (or is it you three...or even four?)!