We made $393.31 from the yard sale! Can you believe it?! I almost can't, but I was there & saw it all!! :) It was almost twice the amount I was praying God would bless us with! We had almost everything sell & only some books, clothes, & glad-ware type items to cart to Goodwill!
After deducting gas from the truck we borrowed from Dad & our cost of lunch (which we had planned on using some money for as a treat for all the hard work), our net amount to add to IVF savings is $346.31. I know it's an odd number, but what a beautiful number! It is the most successful (money-wise, stress-wise, & get-rid-of-stuff-wise) yard sale we've ever done! And, we have more space in the house & barn now! :)
Thanks Mom & Dad, JM & Sarah, & others for donating items & space for us! We appreciate it so much. We are hoping to do one more big(ger) one by the end of the year... but not for a couple of months at least! LOL

10 comments:
Yay! Glad to hear that you did well!
The doggies are so cute! Doubt they were on sale? So so cute!!!
xoxo.
Hi there! I'm getting an early start on NaComLeavMo and loved your pictures. Your furbabies are adorable!
I (finally!) started by own blog. I hope you can stop by and check it out if you get a chance.
http://lupuspie.blogspot.com
also starting my nacomleavmo! so glad to hear you made money for your IVF! have you thought about adding google ads to your blog to raise money as well? it's one thing I'm doing to help as well... come by and see! Let me know if you do add them, I will come by and visit and click!!
What a great outcome from you're sale and just think its the only beginning! I sure hope you guys raise loads of money to do IVF.
I am glad that you did so well. It sucks that IVF has to be so damn expensive. I would definitely click the Google Ads if you get them.
Hey! the money from the ads adds up quickly! I checked some of them out so I hope I earned you some money as well! If you don't mind, I'll add you to my list and try to stop by daily and check them out! I hope you'll return me the favor! :) GL on your IVF!! when do you think you'll start??
YAY! What a great result! Congrats!
I just wanted to come by to see and click your ads! I will add you to my list everyday, though I am not sure how much they count from the same person over and over. I just added them to my blog too. Every little bit helps, right!!
Great job with the yardsale!
And the dogs...adorable!
Post a Comment