Monday, December 12, 2011

2dp3dt

Well, have had lots of cramping the last couple of days. More so in the morning & not so uncomfortable to have to take Tylenol.

I am less cautious this round than I was with the past one. For example, I climbed the steps (super slowly) on the night of transfer. Last time, I slept downstairs on an air mattress for nearly 5 days, I think.

I guess I figure there is only so much I can control & most of them wouldn't really make a difference, I think.

I am still on 4 patches of Vivelle every other day & 2mL PIO each night. I have to go for bloodwork Thursday to check my progesterone + estrogen levels. Because, get this, they want to ensure I am taking my medications! Apparently, there are women out there that go through ALL OF THIS & don't actually take the medications. I can understand missing a dose or two, even, but risking the chance of scr.ewing it up?

CRAZY!

So, just going on about my day. I have been able to minimize my time Google-ing everything & my mind isn't completely obsessed yet over whether it will work or not.

It's weird, really. Hope you all are doing wonderfully out there!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thinking of you!!!

Mrs. Pierce said...

very exciting! i'm keeping up with your posts, praying for the good news!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Wishing and praying for you to get a big fat POSITIVE!!!

Rebecca said...

I hope the rest of the days until beta pass quickly for you. It sounds like you're coping really well!

I was less cautious on our last transfer, too. I didn't even take the day off work - I worked that morning (from the hotel). Once we were released from the clinic, we went back to the hotel and R put a carry-on suitcase on either side of me and then put a lapdesk across them with my laptop on it so that I could continue working. (My boss is in a different state than I am, and I didn't tell her what was going on, so she had no idea that I was out of state for that week...)

We also went back home the very first day we could, rather than sticking around a few extra days like we had for the previous transfer. So maybe there's something to be said for being less cautious! :-)