Wednesday, December 21, 2011

11dp3dt: So Stinking Close...

So, I bought an HPT last night at WalMart. I want to use the digital one if we get our BFP, but there was only a 7pack in stock... no way was I spending that much money on what might not have worked. The one I did buy was an 88cent test very similar to Dollar Tree's.

Yesterday, my cramping continued w/ occasional nausea. I can say my feeling felt a bit crazy, but not any crazier than if my period was a day away. This morning, my cramps are present, but not so much the nausea.

I woke up several times with the fullest bladder, but didn't even have a cup to use (you know those cheapies!!); I was very tempted, though.

Let me share why I didn't want to test earlier, other than the crushing disappointment that comes with a pee stick BFN.

On December 22, 2008, we found out we were pregnant. The result of that pregnancy is sitting beside me giving me kisses.

Additionally, it is also my parent's 38th wedding anniversary. Pretty special, huh? I hope we have good news for them, but I sure didn't want to present bad news to them, either. {Mom: I totally know you will know now, but I hope this will be good news.}

Also, DH will be off tomorrow starting his 5 day Christmas Weekend off. It will be the first time we are together when we find out.

So, the sappy reasons for not testing early. And the one that I am scared to get a negative.

I might be using an HPT prior to the bloodwork is drawn. Since the lab I go to is out of area for the clinic, I usually have to wait for the results to be faxed, then get a call from the clinic. The previous times, I have gone fairly early to have it drawn around 8am, but I think I'm gonna buck the system & go like 9a or 10a. I will still have to wait the same amount of time for a call back. We'll see. I normally call & leave a voicemail that I've gotten my blood drawn as a heads up, but I'm guessing not that many of them will be in office tomorrow.

I will post when I know either way.

In other news, I think I'm done with my Christmas shopping. I just placed an order on Amazon... I love Amazon Prime! Even better when it's free! :) Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: