Monday, November 28, 2011

Here Goes...

IVF#2 Part B is underway.

Although it doesn't seem like it!

I am on CD5 & just switched out my estrogen patches. I called earlier this morning to schedule my day 13 u/s + b/w. I assume this is very similar to an FET cycle, but not sure?

I need to call again to make sure the insurance authorization is still valid & all.

This is like dejavu for the cycle we had three years ago. Same sort of timeline.

Not too many people even know we are doing this, but like I mentioned... It doesn't even feel like I am doing anything. That is definitely nice!

Normal protocol is day 2 transfer. I am guessing we will be either a day 3 or day 5 as they have made it fairly clear they won't transfer three embryos & we won't have any embryos frozen... so assuming all three eggs survive thaw + fertilize, the longer they grow them out, the less chance all three will be "kicking" on transfer date.

Sure hope I can stay busy during this 2ww. I am gonna try!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I hope you have a very smooth transfer, and a joyful outcome to this cycle.