Monday, August 10, 2009

Maternity Portraits Done!

Check out Amick's website to see our maternity pictures! :)

MATERNITY PORTRAITS

Been having contractions all weekend long, so we've got out fingers crossed to meet this little guy face-to-face soon!

8 comments:

JJ said...

Really beautiful!!

Mandy said...

Your pictures look great! I just got mine back last week and I'd say they are ok, some good, some eh. They are just the proofs, though, so I'm not sure about posting the site with username and password or just waiting until I choose the ones I want to buy.

Your's are definitely great, though! Congrats. And maybe you'll see that baby really soon!

Mrs. Pierce said...

wow, those are amazing!! very different shots, unique and timeless! you will love being able to look back on those. hasn't it gone by quick?? can't wait to see him!

Amanda said...

Those are some of the most amazingly beautiful maternity shots that I've ever seen! Truly beautiful!

Sarah said...

They came out so great! I love them all!!

Petrucia said...

lovely pics!
I especially like the one with you all in white and your arms up holding what seems to be a veil. :)

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

OH WOW, you look STUNNING!

Jenni said...

OMG! I have never seen more beautiful maternity picture. Your photographer has amazing insight and vision. You look amazing and the hubby don't look too bad either. lol. I have to say my favorite is the one with him in the background poking his belly out. That is something my DH would do. I was blown away by the rain picture and what was done with it. It caught my breath.