Monday, August 31, 2009

At Last...

Elias arrived Thursday, August 28, @ 3:55am.

He was 7lbs3oz & 18.75 inches long with a full head of hair! :)



We're doing great & in so much love!

17 comments:

'Murgdan' said...

Congrats! He is beautiful!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous! He looks so big and healthy! Let us know how the diapers work out!

Sprogblogger said...

He is beautiful. Congratulations!

Sarah said...

He is adorable! I am so happy for you all. XOXOXOXO

Mrs. Pierce said...

i'm so happy for you! he looks adorable. the next few weeks will be very busy for you but try to squeeze in a few more pics for our sake :)

Just Another Mother said...

Congratulations!!!

It must be such a relief to have him in your arms after all this time!

He is adorable.

I Believe in Miracles said...

Congrats mama!! Look at the full head of hair!!

Hope you're doing well as you settle in with your little one.

~~HUGS~~

Coco said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!

Sue said...

Congratulations. He's adorable and so precious.

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Congratulations! What a cutie!

All the best to all of you.

A n T said...

Congrats! He is adorable!

LFCA

Anonymous said...

Congrats--he's perfect!

Mandy said...

Congrats! I was just thinking about you this morning and wondering when your baby arrived. Can't wait to hear all about it, although I've had my baby for 10 days now and have yet to write about it all. What can I say? It"s hard to type one-handed!

Mo said...

Congratulations! Elias is gorgeous : ) Enjoy him, every minute.

Mo

Petrucia said...

Rachie, he is perfect!!! and look at all that hair!!!
congratulations! wishing much happiness to your family :))

Ellie said...

Hey! Congratulations!!!

Sorry I went MIA for a while- a family member found my blog and I had to basically shut it down :(

If you still want to follow along, visit us at our public blog, http://thefalcaofamily.blogspot.com/

Enjoy EVERY SINGLE DAY! They go by so fast!

~Ellie
(Happy Not so Newlywed)

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

What a spunk. Love the hair!