I mentioned earlier on a post that we were checking out cloth diapers. I've received personal recommendations on several brands & the brand I think we have picked to us (exclusively) is Bumgenius. Here's a quick you-tube about it...
It seems like the regular price is around $18/diaper. So, I'm guessing we'll want around 20 to cover the earlier, more frequent, changes. So, paying "regular" price... I can diaper the baby (& any future babies we may be blessed w/) for $360. Until they are potty trained. Someone estimated like $400-500 for disposables for the FIRST year, which makes this a much more reasonable option.
My mom spoils us & ordered us 3 diapers! They are *too* cute!! And w/ S&H, she only paid $15 for each of them. Even Target has them (online order only, not in stores) for 2/$35 to add to registries.
Just thought I'd share.
Outings
2 weeks ago

5 comments:
what fun. So glad to see things are coming along beautifully. So happy for ya'll!
That's great you are going to do cloth diapers!
I'll take you up on your offer from my request. Please e-mail me at phoebephoenixtales@gmail.com so I can send you my details. Thanks a bunch!
Phoebe
Those look amazing. Can't wait to hear how well they work when you test them out!
How neat! Can't wait to hear how this turns out :)
So I know nothing nothing nonthing about diapers but was at a friends house who had a baby in august and she recommends cloth, and she sold me! She said she bought too many in the small size as they don't last too long, and says that the middle one you will use the most!
Post a Comment