Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby Bump Update

Since we (finally!!) had our OB appointment today, I wanted to pop over & update here.

I'll have to scan & upload the ultrasound pics tonight, but the baby is measuring right on track. "Technically", s/he measured at 11w4d, but he said that can be +/- 5 days, so we are good!

The heartbeat was 164 & we got to hear it... at the RE's office, we saw the heartbeat at 6w3d, but this was our 1st time hearing it.

It's all so amazing still. I still can't believe we've been so blessed to experience this. I think the u/s really helps make the connection that there IS a baby inside of me.

Our next appt is in 3 wks, when I will be 14 wks along. I guess we won't get an u/s, but a girl can hope, right? :)

5 comments:

~*~Bodhi~*~ said...

Yay!! So glad to read that everything is going well and that you're right on track!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hope away...sadly they cut me off until the baby was measuring small at 20 wks. Now I get one every month.

I am so glad that everything is going well!!!

Mrs. Pierce said...

how exciting!! since we did the IVF i got pretty spoiled with the ultrasounds, so it's hard to have to go several weeks without having one!! i'm glad everything is going good for you, you are almost into the 2nd tri already!!!!!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Are you still pretty asymptomatic? I hear you on the u/s though. I feel pretty spoiled, but now I don't think I'll get another one for over a MONTH!

Faith said...

Sounds like a great report!