Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Belly Picture Halfway Through

Okay, so I'm sure w/ all the pictures I took DURING the IVF cycle... you probably know this isn't the only belly picture I've taken, but since I'm kinda starting to show... I thought I'd post it. We had Mexican food last night (which I've had to cut down on only because I eat WAY too much & then I'm miserable for hours! LOL), so it's a bit fuller.


A couple of shots from Elias' room... Here's some of his little clothes organized by size. My Mom always grabs up clearance items & when we found out our baby is a boy... we cleared out her boy tub! {Yes, we'll be changing the bedding on the guest bed... not so much girlie anymore. Although, I'm hoping we can scoot the bed outta the room when he comes for more space in there. Just seems cramped.}


A friend of hubby's sent up a bassinet & changing table for Elias. Not knowing we were planning to have white furniture, it was white anyhow! Which was a sweet blessing! We plan to use cloth diapers w/ some disposables for church/traveling/etc... so I started filling in the top of the table to store them for now. We're planning to use baskets or what-not to fill in the shelves.


Guess that's it for now! :) I think I mentioned we were working on our kitchen last Fall, right before & in the first part of the IVF cycle & hubby has added some of the final touches (the hanging pot rack, spice racks, & such) in the last couple of weeks, so I can post some pictures from that! We still have to st.rip, sand, & paint the table + chairs, but other than that it's done! :)

Oh, a reminder: McDonald's is having a special on their Big Macs &/or Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese: Buy one, get the second for a penny. Just thought I'd throw that out there!

5 comments:

Mrs. Pierce said...

you're still very tiny!! i am also going with white furniture in the nursery, but you are already more prepared than I am! keep those updates coming girly.

Mrs. Pierce said...

about scrub tops...i am 30 weeks now and still fit comfortably into most of my tops. but i don't have the snug hip ones like urbane or anything. they are mediums and haven't been much trouble at all. i think you should be fine if it's just through august!

Petrucia said...

The boy clothes and your belly are adorable!
how lucky the bassinet was already white too. I have a friend who had a boy in January and she's using cloth diapers. She really likes them.

Faith said...

Awe, I love it all! Rocking right along :)

Sue said...

You are still so tiny. I am only 15 weeks and I think my belly is a bit bigger. The baby clothes are so cute!