I have pulled the old IVF-med box out & want to share w/ someone else who needs it.
What I've got (off the top of my head... I'll update w/ the exact numbers later on or contact me if you can use it):
6-8 vials of Bravelle, exp. 07/09
Lots of needles & syringes w/ those funky cap things for Menopur or Bravelle
8 Vivelle Dot patches, 0.1mg, exp. like 12/10
Please let me know if you know of someone that can use these items or contact me if YOU can use them... rachelbjohn[@]hotmail.com. I really wanna pass these on!! :)
20 freaking weeks today!? I can't believe it. Promise to start posting more. I've been slack, but I guess I don't wanna blast the pregnancy thing. But, I need to update & blog on here, so check back by the end of the week!
Grateful Fest 2026
1 week ago

2 comments:
ME I'm cycling soon, don't know what drugs I need yet though...
Pictures please :)
Post a Comment