Monday, September 22, 2008

One More, Then BCP

Well, cycle day 2 here. My next one, I will be starting the Pill for IVF in December. Kinda exciting.

Also raised some more money for the yard sale. It's on Saturday & we've got $201 towards it so far. With the big items & estimated smaller items, I think we may sell $800 worth that day... which would bring the TOTAL to over $1000. Freaking awesome, huh?

We definitely have a big & busy weekend ahead of us, though. Thursday night will be spent preparing & packing & loading the stuff to take "into town" for the yard sale. Our spot doesn't do well for yard sales, but my brother's house is the prime location!! We always get so many people dropping by!

Not too much more to report here for cycling or such. We are still on track to have all the money by the end of November (no loans!) for the fresh cycle. Hoping for at least 2 or 3 embabies for later.

We are still attending the MAPP (fostering) classes & enjoying them. Poking through the initial paperwork to become licensed, too.

Got some house work done this weekend. Since we're doing the yard sale, I'm trying to make sure to go through with a very objective eye to get rid of stuff I don't need/haven't used, etc. Pretty much clear out the house. I've gone through the guest room... the office is next, then the master bedroom (under the bed, ya know). I actually have space in my closet now... I've probably gotten rid of 150+ pieces of clothing in the last year (70 in the last month) & it feels good! Kind of liberating.

Other than that, just trying to stay positive about the IVF cycle coming up, checking blogs, going to class & work... fun stuff!

Hope everyone out there is doing well! :)

3 comments:

JJ said...

You all are so close!

Not sure if you know your med protocol yet, but I have some meds that Ive listed on my blog that Id love to send you if you could use any--just let me know!

Sending you lots of hugs and good thoughts!

JJ said...

Got your message--and thats completely fine! Just let me know when you find out your protocol. reprojeans@gmail.com

Faith said...

Whoohoo! I love having a plan. I also love hearing your fundraising is going so well!