Just spoke with the IVF nurse & found out that the cycle will not be able to start of Dec4 like they initially told me. Which kind of throws a wrench in the plans. Based on the dates, it could very much jeopardize my final exam on Dec10 in the evening.
I just wanna cry.
Oh, & the beta would be on Christmas Eve. Talked about ruining Christmas. Really. I know, I know... I should be thinking more positively, but I'm not. I'm trying to protect myself as much as possible.
I'm sure we'll do it then, though. I'd hate to have to wait until Dec24 to start.
Gotta maybe bounce this off of the director of nursing at school. Mom mentioned that maybe they could allow me to take the final exam earlier.
Worst case scenario would be the retrieval on the 10th, then zooming back to Tallahassee to take my final exam that evening. If I do well enough on all of the other points, I can probably take that chance. I would just be druggied up.
Also planned on having the week of Christmas off since that would be the week following my transfer to do my own bedrest. This would put bedrest the week prior. But, being at work the week of Christmas would be stressful anyhow.
Whoa... just got a lot to absorb, take in, mull over, & then decide on. I'm too upset to call Senor Infertile Turtle because I know I'd just cry & cry & cry.
Would I even want to find out on Christmas Eve? Or wait until afterwards?
Grateful Fest 2026
1 week ago

1 comment:
Personally, I would want to find out on Xmas Eve. I found out about one cycle the Monday of Thanksgiving and it ruined it.
Post a Comment