My newest little baby. Thought this was cute.
In somewhat related news, today has been kind of exciting. I relisted some of the items on Craigslist & we've had some great hits on them. In fact, tomorrow someone is coming to see/pick-up/*hopefully*BUY the chipper which would be over $200 towards our savings. Another person is coming this evening to look at one of the child items that was donated to us at our 1st yard sale. Which we have already rounded up tons of donated items for our 2nd yard sale (set to be in Oct or Nov). Wish I was closer to Morrisa to snatch up her leftovers from THEIR last yard sale! LOL.
Our goal for the next one is $500, but I'm really hoping to go over that! We've had a tremendous response already with furniture & if we have the bigger items, the sale usually goes much better! I'm being OCD planner with it & hoping to have donuts & hot cocoa to help supplement the sales! And sodas... see... too much, right?! :P Anyhow, those little sales will help a bit & at least we'll have something to munch on during & after if they don't sell!
I'm thinking I just need to get over this discouraging hump. I'm now back in the stage of being so upset at having to save/earn/fundraise the many thousands of dollars to do IVF. I think the thing I'm most hesitant about is... if it doesn't work. Then what? Adoption, trying IVF again... how can we afford all that? We can only hope & pray it will be successful & that either way, we will have some to freeze for other cycles. Then at least we can round up the $1400 needed for the FET. *sigh* So many unknowns & unfairness.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday preparing for the holiday weekend! We'll be scalloping this weekend with thousands of others in the Gulf of Mexico. I'm sure I'll have to post some pictures from that! Oh, yes, & the pictures of my insides. All 3 of them. Pictures, that is... not insides. Hmm.

4 comments:
Awww what a gorgeous Kitty. You are doing well with the money making. Hope is keeps rolling in!
Cute new addition to the family. And it looks like she helps with your "fun" too!
Try to stay motivated! Sounds like you're on your way!
I want that kitty too! So cute. I love cats. We have two but if i could have more, I would.
sooo cute! we have two cats!
Post a Comment